Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reading Experiences

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/24200-one_fish_two_fish_red_fish_blue_fish.jpg
I can not put a book down. I'm a Freshman and last year I couldn't even stand reading one single page of a book. My former teacher used to make us do book reports and she would give us all the time in the world practically. But yet I still had to look online what the book was about and somewhat do the project. Now, this year I read the book and know everything about it. Unlike last year knowing just some parts and not even know what it's about. Thanks to my teacher loving reading and a great choice in books, I love reading! Silent Sustained Reading has changed me, as you can tell. If my teachers did that last year I would have probably been into reading. Reading during class has made it easier to get started in English and get my mind focused on it. The only downfall is those few people who still don't like reading and think it's great to have a little social time. I plan on reading way more books for the rest of the year, no doubt about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment